About Orient Insurance Company
Orient Insurance Co. was founded in 1982 as a part of the Dubai-based conglomerate the Al-Futtaim Group and has grown over the last 40 years to become one of the largest insurance companies in the UAE (by paid-up financial capital of AED 500 million). The reputable insurer has over 1,700 employees based in several branches, notably Jebel Ali, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, and Ras Al Khaimah in UAE and Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman and Bahrain.
The head office is strategically based in Dubai to serve the insurance needs of locals and expats, as well as businesses in the region. The Dubai-based insurer underwrites and offers a comprehensive product range designed by their partner Allianz Partners, including personal and commercial line insurance plans and solutions. Plans offered by Orient Insurance include:
- Individual medical insurance
- Group medical insurance
- Motor insurance
- Home/Property insurance
- Third-party liability insurance
- General accident insurance
- Aviation insurance
- Marine Cargo insurance
- Life insurance
- And more
A word from Omer Hassan Elamin, president of Orient Group:
“Our local knowledge and contacts, together with Allianz Partners’ global healthcare expertise, have enabled us to provide an outstanding solution to individuals and groups looking for international health insurance in Dubai. The modular plan design for both individual and group schemes will allow clients to pick and choose their preferred level of cover.”
About Allianz Partners
Allianz Partners is considered a world leader in providing insurance and assistance to individuals and businesses. The company offers global solutions that range from health, travel, automotive, group insurance, and more. The company is customer-driven, with 21,000 employees serving consumers in more than 70 different languages and a strong presence in 75 countries and strategic locations around the globe.
Their insurance experts continually redefine insurance products and services by developing future-ready, high-tech, and accessible solutions that go beyond customer expectations and traditional insurance.
The company is known for handling over 71 million cases each year and is always determined to go the extra mile to offer peace of mind to consumers around the world. More so, the Dublin-based international health insurance arm of the Germany-based Allianz insurance group is compliant with the Dubai Health Authority’s requirements.
Ida Luka-Lognoné, Allianz Partners board member, CEO of International Health, and CEO of Europe, Middle East, and Africa, said:
“Given the vibrant expat community in Dubai, we are confident that there will be plenty of interest in plans which offer the added value of assistance programs and security services.”
Products and services offered by Orient Insurance Co. and Allianz Partners
All products and services offered by the two insurers are specifically designed to suit the needs of expat individuals as well as families moving to or living in Dubai, as well as businesses looking for practical benefits for their operations and employees.
For individuals and their loved ones, their products include an expatriate assistance program as standard, which covers day-to-day medical expenses (medical health insurance), along with unexpected emergency treatment across the globe for those who frequently travel for business or leisure.
Medical insurance plans also come with direct billing, which means inpatient and outpatient treatment are available on a cashless basis across the UAE. What’s more, policyholders can access many of Dubai’s best hospitals, which they can select from a comprehensive list of medical facilities and health practitioners.
Besides what’s available for individuals, groups health insurance plans and solutions from Orient Insurance and Allianz Partners are designed to cater to start-ups and small- and medium-sized enterprises, as well as larger multinational organizations.
Group clients will enjoy a plethora of benefits that come as standard with their plans, including access to Travel Security Services and an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support workers. There are also extras to opt for, such as wellness, dental, and optical plans.
Awards and Accolades
Both insurers have, over the years, picked up numerous awards and accolades for their achievements and services to the insurance industry. Some of these include:
Orient Insurance Co.
- Top CEO 2022 Award
- Rated ICR a+ and FSR A Excellent by AM Best with Stable Outlook
- Rated A Strong by S & P with Stable Outlook
- Winner of the prestigious Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award for Excellence 2017
- And more
- American Society of Travel Advisors - Travel Insurance Partner of the Year 2022
- TravelAge WEST WAVE Award - Best Travel Insurance Company 2022
- Magellan Awards - AgentMax Online - 2 Gold, 2 Silver 2022
- Magellan Awards - AgentSmart Newsletter - 2 Gold, 1 Silver 2022
- And more
Get a FREE Pacific Prime Dubai quote today!
There are a number of advantages to working closely with Pacific Prime Dubai than going to the insurers directly. These advantages include the following:
- The benefit of impartiality from a leading global insurance broker - Our insurance experts are trained to provide 100% impartial advice and search for plans that truly match your budget and immediate needs.
- The additional benefit of value-added services - Our well-disciplined and professional insurance experts can help fill or advise which forms to fill, negotiate your terms with insurers, clarify your understanding of the insurance plan, make claims for reimbursement, and much more. No matter where you are during your insurance journey, our team of experts will be by your side every step of the way.
- The peace of mind that comes from a broker with no extra costs on top - Insurers like Orient Insurance and Allianz Partners typically rely on brokers like Pacific Prime, who are experienced in the field of insurance, to help promote and sell their products. Once a plan is secured, insurers will reward brokers with a commission. Hence the reason why Pacific Prime Dubai works closely with insurers and clients to ensure the process of securing an insurance plan is simplified and straightforward. We don’t pass on any of our costs to our clients.