About MSH International
MSH International is a subsidiary of the DIOT-SIACI Group - one of Europe’s leading brokerage and consulting services providers in the insurance market.
The DIOT-SIACI Group has over 5,000 employees worldwide, insures 5 million individuals, and has a reported turnover of EUR €730M in 2021. The DIOT-SIACI Group has robust financial strength and prestigious shareholders, including the BURRUS GROUP and the Management (53.4%) and Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board (29.33%).
As a leader in global employee benefits with over 2,000 corporate clients, MSH has a very strong track record in business development: more than 1 out of 10 Fortune 500, and more than half of CAC 40 companies are clients of MSH, as well as multinationals, international organizations, NGOs, midcaps, and SMEs.
MSH’s international expertise and presence all over the world, with 5 regional head offices and 21 local service offices, and a network of over 1 million medical providers, mean that they can give you confidence wherever life takes you.
Partners of MSH International
MSH’s impressive partners list includes the following companies:
- AXA - The preferred partner of MSH over the past 45 years, is a world leader in healthcare and life & disability insurance and protects 105 million customers in 54 countries.
- Allianz - A preferred partner of MSH, Allianz is a globally-acknowledged insurer covering all insurance (P&C, health, life), assistance, and financial services requirements of 100 million customers in more than 70 countries.
- Chubb - A leading listed P&C insurer worldwide, with offices in 54 countries and 31,000 employees.
- Groupama Gan Vie - A preferred partner of MSH International, Groupama Gan Vie is the life insurance subsidiary of the Groupama Group, with EUR €4.2 billion in revenue in 2020.
- Europ'Assistance - Europ Assistance operates worldwide, providing its customers, private individuals, and companies, with appropriate solutions in exceptional circumstances for everyday life, 24/7 and 365 days a year.
- International SOS - A global leader in medical assistance and security for expatriate staff and employees on business trips.
- AXA Assistance - A global leader in assistance, AXA Assistance is active in 34 countries and carries out more than 13,000 repatriations per year.
MSH International’s solutions
MSH offers international health insurance, short-term insurance abroad, and coverage for life and disability.
- First'Expat+ is an international health insurance plan for expatriates that covers hospitalization, routine healthcare, third-party liability, and optionally covers medical assistance and repatriation, dental and vision care, and maternity care.
- Start'Expat, the health insurance for short-term international travel, covers healthcare, death and disability, emergency assistance, lost luggage, and legal liability.
- LifePlan'Expat is a life and disability plan that incorporates life insurance, and you can optionally add disability benefits and income protection.
Compare MSH International insurance products today!
While you may understandably be tempted to secure an MSH plan right away, we would like to emphasize that there are excellent products from other reputable insurers too! That’s why it’s always a wise move to contact us first. Our expertise and experience in all matters related to insurance, combined with our in-depth knowledge of the products from all the major insurers around the world, give us the ability to provide unbiased advice and unsurpassed support that only a leading global insurance brokerage can.
Not only can we tailor a plan that meets all of your needs and fits your budget (all at no extra cost), but we will also be with you every step of the way and stand up for you when you need us most.
Contact us for a quote or no-obligation consultation today!